Sinister-SDX4 | Wet Sounds 4 Channel Marine Amplifier
The Sinister amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Wet Sounds exclusive Class D Power Supplies combined with Wet Sounds MAXED™ Power supply. The MAXED power supply is a Patented technology designed to provide high efficiency levels never thought to be achievable in a mobile audio amplifier.
What this means to you: Less current draw, less strain on the electrical system, less generated heat. All this results in more play time! The Sinister amplifiers share one size full cast aluminum chassis for all models making installation a breeze and the ability to have a clean install. Sinister Series amps are on a whole new level above substandard car amps. These high-end marine amplifiers are designed to give you plenty of power while standing up to the harshest marine environment.
• Sinister amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Wet Sounds exclusive class-D power supplies combined with Wet Sounds MAXED™ technology.
• Our innovative design results in less draw on your boat’s electrical system without sacrificing sound performance.
•Layered PCBs and advanced microprocessors give you a smart, compact amp that gets the job done without trouble or fuss.
• All units comes with remote leveler control, removable speaker plugs, high-level speaker input, and an LED-badged enclosure to make your amp look as good as it sounds.
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms:
- 4 x 185 Watts @ 60A
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms:
- 4 x 340 Watts @ 123A
- Mono @ 4 Ohms:
- 2 x 685 Watts @ 122A
- Input Sensitivity:
- Low Level 0.2V - 6.1V
- Crossover Range High and Low Pass:
- 30Hz - 300Hz 12dB/Octave
- S/N Ratio (A wtg):
- >90dB >113dB
- Bass Boost:
- 0-12.5dB @ 27Hz - 110Hz
- 15.6V Overvolt Protection:
- Remote Level Range:
- 0 db to -61 db
- Full Range Class D Amplifier:
- Output Power (RMS) @ 1% 1000Hz 14.4V CEA 2006
- Frequency Response:
- 3dB - 8 Hz - 35 kHz
- SKU: Sinister-SDX4
- UPC: 814820024623